CALL #3 / GRANTS FROM THE WEST AFRICAN CULTURES ENHANCEMENT FUND
The objective of this call is to promote the cultural and creative content of West Africa, by promoting assistance for creation and production, image education and the development of means of dissemination and distribution (physical and digital) of cultural goods.
For this year 2022 two calls will be launched. For this first call of the year, 35 cultural operators will benefit from this enhancement fund.
For this call, the following activities are eligible:
Axis 1: Creation / production goods and services of quality at a competitive cost and in increased quantity
- Support for cultural projects affecting areas and audiences far from the cultural offer;
- Support for live shows (dance, theater, music, etc.), writing residencies and the creation of multimedia content (digital and video games);
- Cultural mediation projects in museums and cultural tourism sites;
- Support for the circulation of works and cultural content (travelling exhibitions, tours, etc.).
Axis 2: Access to national, regional and international markets, circulation / distribution / promotion of ACP goods and services as widely as possible
- Support projects for traditional distribution channels (performance halls, cinemas, galleries, radio stations community, etc.) and innovative ones (digital platforms, web radio, social networks, etc.)
- Support projects for digital media and television producing or broadcasting local cultural content (support for producers and broadcasters).
Axis 3: Improved and extended image education
- Arts education and image education activities, particularly for young audiences.
The ACP-EU CULTURE Program Consortium: support for the cultural and creative sectors in West Africa – AWA is committed to implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against including alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access, and to preserve their complete confidentiality.